AMPRO comprises of a series of modules, each colour coded and seamlessly integrated, that allow you to manage your maintenance operation from one central system. Each module can have specific security permissions assigned to it for individual AMPRO users to ensure your data remains accurate and secure.
The administration module is used to set up the information in tables that is required throughout the program. All administration modules are used throughout AMPRO to assist with cataloguing and ease of data entry.
The Assets module is the principal module in AMPRO. Use it to improve the way you currently manage your assets and see, through the relationships between the modules, how easy it is to have all the information in one central location.
- Option to use up to six levels when creating your asset hierarchy gives you the flexibility to structure your asset register to suit your needs.
- Track costs incurred against an individual asset or track costs incurred against a cost centre that many assets are linked to. Drill down to Job level to see where the costs have come from.
- Attach an image of your asset, that is previewed when you open the details for the asset. Click the image again to open it in your default image viewer.
- Attach files (Including documents, Drawings, Photos, Spread sheets etc.) to an asset and specify which ones you want to be used as defaults when you create a Job for the asset.
- Flag the asset as a 'vehicle' to enable the Vehicles Page. Here you can enter vehicle specific information like Registration/Inspection details, details about the engine and tyres, and much more. Great for users who need to manage a fleet.
- Enter Purchase and Warranty details. If a Job is raised for an asset that is under warranty, you'll get an alert informing you of the asset is still under warranty.
- Additional fields can be defined by the user to store your specific information against the asset.
- Use fields like Asset Type, Manufacturer, Supplier, Customer and Cost Centre to group your assets for easier management.
The Contact Module is where you manage all your contacts (suppliers, manufacturers, Trades and employees etc), in one central place.
With AMPRO, it's now easier than ever to manage your Contacts
- Attach an image of the Contact, that is previewed when you open the details for the Contact. Click the image again to open it in your default image viewer. Great for employee identification.
- Option to use up to two levels available when creating your contact hierarchy. E.g. Create the company at level one and the contacts within that company at level two.
- Attach files and documents to a Contact. Use this feature for things like attaching supplier price lists, agreements and contracts as well as employee qualification documents.
- Store information like names, addresses, phone numbers and internet details.
- Multi-type contacts. If you have a particular contact that you deal with in different capacities, for example, supplier and manufacturer, then you need only create the contact once and then specify what types of contact they are. This feature saves duplicating data and means you only need to update the contact’s details once.
Use the Inventory Module to quickly and easily manage all your spare parts and inventory.
- Multi store functionality allows you to record information like Bin Location, Quantity on Hand, Minimum and Maximum Stock Level and Reorder Quantity against an Inventory Item at multiple locations.
- Multi supplier functionality with the ability to select a preferred supplier and individual supplier costs.
- Link inventory items to your assets to create a bill of materials.
- Attach an image of the Inventory Item, that is previewed when you open the details for the item. Click the image again to open it in your default image viewer. Great for identifying parts.
- Use fields like Inventory Type, Supplier, Manufacturer and Cost Centre to group your inventory for easier management.
- Integrated Stock Take data entry form allows you to filter out the items you wish to perform a stock take on, print the stock take entry report and then update the current Quantity on Hand value with the stock take results.
- Run the 'Inventory Reorder Report' to easily see which items need reordering based on their current 'Quantity on Hand' value and their 'Minimum Stock Level' value.
- When you change the Unit Cost of an item, AMPRO will automatically update the cost for this item in other areas of AMPRO.
The Purchase Orders module allows you to quickly and easily create and manage your purchase orders from one central location.
- By linking your inventory to suppliers you can choose from a list of items that you only purchase from the supplier the purchase order is being raised for.
- Seamlessly integrated with the Jobs module so you can create a purchase order from a Job with the click of a button, receive items directly to a Job and update the order quantity if the quantity required on the Job changes.
- Use the Inventory Reorder report to list the items that need to be ordered.
- Use Crystal Reports to create your own Purchase Order print out to replace the standard AMPRO purchase order print out.
The Jobs Module is where you manage all the Jobs, both those created from Recurring Jobs and those manually created by the user.
- Use fields like Job Type, Status, Priority and Cost Centre to group your Jobs for easier management.
- Add Instructions, Labour Resources and Inventory to the Job.
- Schedule the Job at Job level or for greater control schedule the Job at Instruction and Labour Resource level.
- Attach files and documents to a Job. Use this feature for things like Safety Procedures and technical diagrams.
- Add multiple Journals to a Job. Create your own Journal Types or use the predefined types (History and Notes) that come with AMPRO.
- Specify individual cost centres (accounts) for Labour and Inventory to give greater flexibility in tracking your expenses.
- Detailed summary of Estimated versus Actual comparisons including costs and time.
Set up all your routine and preventative maintenance Jobs in this module. AMPRO will generate the necessary Jobs when they become due.
- Attach files and documents to a Recurring Job and specify which ones you want to be used as defaults when you create a Job based on the Recurring Job.
- Create Job Templates for all those routine Jobs you do that aren't scheduled.
- Create Rules for automatically linking your assets to Recurring Jobs. When you add new assets they are automatically linked to any Recurring Jobs where the asset has met the Rule criteria.
- Link your Recurring Jobs together to create parent-child relationships. Ideal for assets that have services due at different frequencies. E.g. you may have a 3 month, 6 month and 1 year service that needs to be performed on your asset. By linking these three (3) services together, if more than one (1) service becomes due around the same time, the higher frequency service will suppress the lower frequency service.
- Add Instructions, Labour Resources and Inventory to the Recurring Job and have them brought over to the Job when it is created.
- Optionally have your due Jobs automatically generated when you start AMPRO.
This section will show you how REQUESTS integrates with AMPRO. If you want more information on the REQUESTS standalone application, click here.
- The ability to view only your requests, your department's requests, or all requests.
- Email Notification - Have AMPRO email you when changes are made to your request. All correspondence between AMPRO and requests are recorded in the Journals section.
- Get automatically notified when new REQUESTS are added. AMPRO will check, at a user defined interval, for any new Job Requests or Journals that have been added since the last time a check was performed.
- Reports - Ability to report on requests, Print, Export to most common formats (PDF, Excel, etc). Run reports showing your own requests or your departments.
This module is where you set up the routine inspections on plant and equipment or even the safety equipment within your site to be recorded against each asset without the need to have multiple jobs. This simple to set up and use module records the inspection done date, result of each instruction, who completed it and when.
- Pre-set analysis codes for each asset type.
- Enforce order of instructions.
- Creates jobs automatically if required.
- Add additional comments for each instruction.
Readings is the module that will hold all the readings taken on the asset. Any type of reading can be recorded against the assets.
Condition Monitoring Readings (temperature, pressure, Voltage etc.) and Meter Readings (speedometer, hour meter) Multiple Reading Types can be set up for an Asset. A combination of Condition Monitoring Reading Types can be used.
- Print a graph of each Asset's individual Reading Types.
- Automatic daily, weekly, monthly and yearly averages for Meter Reading Types and overall averages for condition monitoring Reading Types is produced.
- Quick and easy Readings Entry form (printable) that makes the bulk entry of your Readings a breeze.
Make sense of all the information in your database so you can make better business decisions faster. AMPRO comes with many useful, standard reports for each module.
- The ability to export reports in many different formats including PDF, Microsoft® Excel, Microsoft® Word and Rich Text.
- Each user can have their own favourite’s folder for frequently run reports and graphs.
- The ability to Filter and Format the Listings and then print them out gives you power and flexibility to customise your own reports.
- Save the report to provide you with a snap shot of the data at that point in time. You can then open the report at a later date and still see the original data.
- Create your own Crystal Reports™ (Crystal Reports 11 required) or Microsoft® Access Report (Microsoft Access required) and view them in AMPRO.
Make an enquiry today to find how AMPRO asset management maintenance software can add value to your business.